Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The girl

My name is Dorothy VanTripp*. Dolly, preferably. Just for some background I thought I'd take the time to intro myself.

I'm 18, the youngest of three, born to Joseph VanTripp and Mellie Macabenta. I have two siblings. The first born in '75, gorgeous bastard child, Bianca - who is now expecting her own bundle of shame. Five years later my brother was born, Harrison. I spent my childhood in California. Ghetto, dodgey area of San Bernadino, for what it's worth. My parents and I moved from California to here, Oregon, in the summer of 2001. I recently graduated from High School. I now continue to live at home, currently not enrolled in community college this quarter, and I am between jobs. Single. ish. But more on that later.

I'm what most would call petite and weigh in at about 103 pounds. 34-24-35. I have dark hair, tan skin, rockin' stems and an ass that just won't quit. I have background in theatre, so, please, pardon the dramatics.

I'll leave you with that. You'll get to know me more than you even want to. These are selections of my love and sex life. Most will be in sequential order from then to now. Some will just be tid bits. Could possibly throw in a limerick or two. Maybe a whimsical haiku of sorts.

I'm not holding back. And I won't post what didn't really happen.

Please enjoy these scandals...stripped from a slut's storybook.



Dolly.


*names, named locations have been changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment